Sunday, June 18, 2017

Been Depressed, Been Working On It

A few weeks ago, I was really depressed... and I mean, I just couldn't get myself out of it. But I've been slowly working at getting myself out of that and back into my happy space.

It's not easy, but I'm getting there.

I'm back into reading again; and that's a start. I'm also painting again too. I'm into the last fine bits of my painting for a raffle at Murarrie State School; and I'm looking forward to it too.

It's Winter and I'm hoping to get my butt into my garden again  as well with the pots I scored from the Logan City Council and some potting mix. And recently, I scored some cuttings of white Frangipanis which are going to look just lovely in a few years' time, once they get going in their own pots!

I'm still decluttering the house - the most recent item I've cleaned out is the entertainment unit. I've found so many VCR tapes and we have to look into getting them digitised as we can't view them on digital televisions as they're analogue tapes.
And I'm still tightening up the house so much. I still want to add a few more wall-hangings - but I just can't find them at charity stores. So, it looks like I'll have to find pictures of what I want a painting of and duplicate it on my own, find a suitable frame and hang it myself. 

Really, I'm hanging to move out of this place still. I do need a real house - not another townhouse as the body corporate fees are just too expensive - to live in. The extra space would be good for me and so would the extra yard for me to use for a garden... seeing I've started expanding my garden into a forest of its own now. 

Yep, I'm still fighting the Black Dog on a daily basis, and I'm winning. In the last week, I came down with Laryngitis and I'm getting over it quickly with antibiotics which make me feel like throwing up and falling over at the same time. Either way, I'm sleeping at night and my voice is returning quickly - unlike last Thursday and Friday when it wasn't with me at all. Well, I'm hoping to get myself to my art class tomorrow... I have missed it dearly. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment