Wednesday, March 22, 2017

This Year Looking Different

This year is looking so different now, I can't even begin to describe how things are going to be for me by the end of the year.

In January, I thought this year was going to be another stressful year of the same old crap that was going on last year.

But no, it's not.

This year, I've torn free of a few people in my life and have found a few new groups of people I want to hang out with, attended some art classes, have looked into an art school and have begun editing a book I'm going to get published by the end of the year.

And by my birthday, I'm hoping to have the living room looking exactly the way I want it to. I'm going to save more money than ever before by not spending it. I know that doesn't sound like me, but really I'm hoping to sell some of my art, work on getting an exhibition at the Logan Artists Association and saving up for a few things while getting rid of other things in my life. 
This is something I just can't wait to do. And while I'm doing this, I'll be learning to paint better, picking up more volunteer work and learning more things at the Logan Artists Association - like pottery. Yes, they have pottery classes! I have always wanted to learn that; and the good thing is that once I start learning, I'll be able to attend a social group an make things for Christmas presents instead of buying things. 

I've been looking at my life as well; in how my house is running, and have sorted out a new way to save money. It's just how I've been working it out - a little tweaking here and there and I'm saving money. Also, I'm looking into second-hand furniture again... I'll keep you posted about this. 

My life is going to take a different turn once this year has finished. I have only a few bags of junk to sort out; and then my place will be finished. I'll have a routine to keep it nice and tidy and it'll always look nice when I come home. I'll be able to have my folks over for dinner and things will begin to happen better for me. Life will be more relaxed.

As Peter Walsh has always said: 'When your home is clean you feel so much better.' or something like that. I always have problems remember his one-liners. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment