Saturday, March 5, 2016

A Busy Day

Over the last few days, I've been at Mum and Dad's place helping my Mum with cleaning out their house. for the first day, I just waited to see how she'd do it; but realised that she was moving things from one place to another - without any real progress.

Yesterday, I went to Bunnings and grabbed 2 cardboard boxes and took them to her place to start her off on the Peter Walsh style of decluttering. She was impressed on how it all worked and took to it quickly; and amazed herself on how quickly she filled the Donation Box. 

Today, I was there to help her move a few things around the house while Dad was out. We had our laughs and enjoyed our time of working together. I got some needlepoint done and came home around 6pm.  It was a good lot of work done within a few hours.

Tomorrow, I have to do some work around my place and so I'm staying home to clean my house - yep, it's not a tidy place. I've been working on a piece of artwork so much the housework (except the laundry) has been mainly neglected. Well, until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment