Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wednesday - the day of not much else...

Yesterday, I got a lot of things done around the place. Today, I went out with a boot/trunk filled with things to give to the local charity store and came home with a 1970's lazy-susan cracker dish... okay, it was one thing, and one thing I had been searching for for a while.

I pulled it apart took out the insides and cleaned it up, then pulled out all my herbs and spices and cleaned up the shelf, put the lazy-susan platter part at the back and filled it with the bulk herbs I've been using and tossed out one big container that's been bugging me... and over-loading my pantry. Now, it looks more organised than ever!

I've been online for about an hour or so, and I still have a few things to get done around the place; but they won't need to get done until tomorrow morning, after my stitches come out from my surgery. This is good because I've already done a lot of the big stuff, I just have to do the little stuff... like moving a few things from the laundry and cleaning up the floor after the machine has been moved... and seeing if Dad can take the dryer with him (which doesn't work; actually it's a fire hazard because the timer on that doesn't work either, and so it doesn't have a cool-down on it and keeps getting hotter and hotter until it triggers my smoke alarm... and yes, I don't use it anymore for that particular reason).

Anyway, it's going to rain soon, as I've caught two cockroaches and two little spiders inside the house... I just hope we have a good lot of rain because it's been so dry lately. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment