Monday, December 7, 2015

Thursday - Hurry Up Thursday!

I've gotten better than last week, since I had the bandage removed and since I returned home from the coast. 

No, I can't pick up heavy things with my right hand, but once the stitches come out on Thursday, I'll be good to go! It'll be a frantic bus trip into the city and one home to meet my Dad and brother to get a new washing machine into my house... and how good would that be? That's gonna be fantastic!

I can't wait to get that done.

Yesterday, my hand was hurting me a lot, so I just jumped offline and vegged out on the lounge, watching television. Yep, I was told to rest my hand, so I did. Not a fun thing to do seeing I could see so much I wanted to get done. I ended up watching two movie last night and the beginning of 'City Slickers' and then I washed up and closed up the house, checked my e-mail and went to bed around 10:30pm.

I wasn't so much tired, but I was out of things to do. I'm not allowed to put up my tree or Christmas decorations until next week, and I'm really peeved that I can't do that... I really want them around my house. But I have to put away so many things before I do anything about putting the tree up. Normally, I have my tree up, with the decorations all around the house by now, but the place looks very empty without the tree and pretty decorations up... and I hate that.

Well, by next Sunday, I'll have them up and the place will be looking lovely. I do have the streamers outside and have only just put up solar lights in the garden yesterday; so that's something. But I like to get it all done at once... then when I have to pull it down, it gets done in one day.

Anyway, I hope you're all keeping well. My hand does get sore from time to time, but that's the stitches pulling on the nerves. I can't ignore it, but it's good to know I'm healing really well. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment