Saturday, November 14, 2015

Horrible Week

I've had the worst week around. 

On Monday, I went okay at my Craft Group - as our class was put on hold for that day - so we could do our own thing. This is good, as I worked on my own stuff and looked at clothes from a shopping trolley, scoring well! 

Tuesday was a busy day at my folks' house. I returned home, unpacked the car, locked it up and left it alone. The next day, I found my car had been broken into! OMG! I felt so violated that I thought I was going to be sick. After calling the police to report it, they said they'd get the fingerprint people out and gave me a QP number. Yesterday, they came out around 9am and fingerprinted my car, apologising for the hold up on how long it took them to get to me. I said it was okay - seeing how they had their hands full from the investigation going on with the teenaged girl at Marsden. Anyway, the policewoman got what she needed, photographed everything and left after filling out her report. 

I could finally go out and do some much-needed shopping at the Rochedale Fruit'n'Veggie Market and other things I needed to do as well. I'm glad I did because I really needed to get away from the house. 

Yesterday afternoon, I hung out with my neighbours and we talked about what happened and they said that they'd be more aware about what goes on around here... and said it was weird that my place was picked. I said I was told if the car hadn't been accidentally unlocked - and was locked up - they would have broken a window to get in. But as it is, they found nothing of value and won't come back to it as my car is 'worthless' in their eyes.

Anyway, this is the reason why I haven't been posting here lately. I've been really wrung out and stressed. I'm getting there, but still feel tired and really need to catch up with my sleep (yeah, not sleeping well still either). Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment