Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Springtime

It's that time of year again.

Yep, the days are getting longer, warm and lovely. The nights are still on the cooler side and hay fever is playing around with our sinus'.

But I really get into my garden to make sure it works out in Summer - because it's just cool enough some days to make it outside to work on it. And besides, I love gardening.

I do it on a good budget too.

This year, I got in and worked out a plant which will grow in the half-pot on the fence - so long I bought longer hooks for it; which I did at Bunnings. Then, I had to divide up the Agapanthus and put those in their own pots before it got too much hotter. 

There's still a few things I want to get done before the heat really kicks in, but I'm not in too much of a hurry.  Yes, there's a list of things a mile long and the one thing I'd love to do is get more statues into my garden... that's one thing which is really lacking in my place. I have to look into buying statues that don't fall apart to keep around the place, which look great and keep the place looking lovely.
Bunnings have some, but I'd like to have some where they don't develop cracks in them - unlike my Buddha statue... but then I got that one for only $4.00 and it was a deleted stock. So, I guess it was deleted stock for a good reason.

Anyway, I'd like to have some bigger, taller plants to grow along the end fence to give me some privacy and so I can enjoy my garden more. But I guess that'll take time to do - to get the pots, the get the right plants - and like I said, I have time to do this.

Well, at least I have some of the garden done... it does look great; and I'm looking forward to making it into something I want to work on more. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment