Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Four Days Away!

It's only 4 days before I say goodbye to my long, long red hair!  Yep, I'm getting a #4 done to my head and my long ponytail will be donated to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Campaign.

I'm looking forward to it and at the same time, I'm not... I'll have no hair for a while, but then, it'll start growing again.  

And my hair grows like a weed... it's fast!

So far, I've raised over $600 and that's fantastic!  I'm getting closer to my goal of $1,000 each and every day; and this is great!  I'm finding sponsors are either giving money to me online through my sponsoring page or they're giving money to me personally.  And this is great! 
I've also got a donation box at my local doctor's where I go.  They've been great!  I have to pick up the box on either Thursday or Friday before the day I get shaved to add to the moneys I already have.  

I have been raising money for the Leukaemia Foundation for around 7 years now, and it's so rewarding to have done this!  I'm looking forward to doing it for many more years into the future.  So, what do you do to raise money for charities - if you do - and which ones do you do this for each year?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment