Monday, February 2, 2015

So Tired!

It's only Monday and I'm so very tired - already! Well, I had been planning my art/craft workbench for almost 4 months.  I save and made sure it was perfect.  Then, Dad and I ordered in the pieces and made sure it worked.

And it did!

Putting it together took two days.  But I love it; even if it does need a bit of tweaking.  We also need to put up the shelving and finish off my art/craft area, but it all looks great!

But that'll be tomorrow... yeah, tomorrow.

Anyway, today, I went out and did something else which had nothing to do with cleaning, housework or my craft/art bench... I went to my first Queen Beez Craft Group of the year.  It was so great to catch up with the ladies there.  We all had a good chat about what we've been doing, how we all are, sat down and started in on what we are doing right now.

Some of the ladies had been caught up in that horrible food poisoning fiasco at the Chin-Chin Restaurant at Springwood and they are still recovering from it... a horrible problem that has become.  One lady, Bernie, she and her whole family were in Sydney when its affects struck them all down - while they were on holidays - and they all spent their whole holidays in hospital.  She's still not feeling right and it's been over 2 months since it happened.  Her husband passed out about 3 times in the hospital, broke his nose the first time and got 4 stitches in the back of his head the second time and I think he passed out a third time.  

Anyway, this afternoon, I put a few things away and cleared a space for the kitchen table to be moved out of the way for tomorrow, to make things easier for Dad and me to move the bench.  We'll be adjusting the legs and everything out in my car port tomorrow, and then putting it back... it won't take too long, but it might take until lunch.  So, I made a nice big piece of pizza and will be able to heat it up in the oven for him to eat for lunch I'll have something else to eat instead.

It'll be a good day.  Well, it's getting late.  I better head off to bed.  It's been raining, and I hope it doesn't rain too much tomorrow - it shouldn't.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment