Friday, January 9, 2015

Let's Get Organised - 2015!

Okay!  It's been a year, and I've been cleaning out my place on a regular basis.  Last year I joined up with Peter Walsh's Facebook Page and it's done me good to clean out parts of my house, sending what I don't need or want off to get donated.

Otherwise, if it can't be fixed up or used by another, it's tossed in the bin.

This year, I have a box for donation stuff.  It's labeled as such, and I have been putting donation stuff in it.  I'm doing well too!  I'm very proud of myself!  So far, I've put in some metal filing things a neighbour gave me - and I thought I'd use them but didn't - and they have gone in there.  There's been some glasses cases, sprays I don't use and other little things I don't need.  There will be more to fill the box before the weekend it out; as I need to empty out my set of drawers in my wardrobe and clean them up for the new art area I'm creating this year with my Dad.

Then, there's my living room.  It's still a mess and I'm hoping to get through it and it will look better than it has done over the last year... I hate to say this about it, but it has never looked tidy - ever.  So, I hope I can clean it up completely this year.  My office the same way too I'm afraid.  It just doesn't seem to get tidy enough... oh well... I guess this is why Peter Walsh has so many fans. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment