Sunday, January 11, 2015

Lazy, Rainy Sunday

I've been home a week, and last night I slept a full night without any breaks... it felt great to be able to be comfortable and just sleep.

But yesterday,I got a lot of work done. 

The Christmas Tree and the decorations was put away.  I pulled out the 3-stack set of drawers I'm going to use for my art area and I got some laundry done, dried and pulled in too.  And the lawn was fixed up around the edges as well.  Also, the donation box for this week is almost full.  

I'm so proud of my work from yesterday.  

Today, though, I woke up to my alarm at 7am (yeah, I was awake before my 6am one), and just snoozed until 7:30am before getting up and readying myself to go out and get the paper and some milk.  

There's still some chores to do today... not too major ones, but ones that I need to do before Wednesday.  I have to get the shopping list done up today, put out the rubbish, clean up the living room and go through a few piles of paper and throw away and file what I need.  Then, I can relax and see what I'll be doing for the rest of the week.  I am looking forward to getting myself sorted out for my new workbench... and I have looked at my finances and found I do have the funds for it (yay!).  This is going to be a fun thing to get done with Dad.  I can't wait to have it installed in my home; it'll look great!

Anyway, what are you plans for the coming week; and year?  For me, you've seen my plans for the week.  As for the year?  Well, I'll not plan too far ahead, enjoy my life in the moment and hope and plan my home to make it as nice as possible.  Yeah, that means to keep on cleaning it out more in my spare time.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment