Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rain!

I woke this morning to an overcast day and cool breezes... what a wonderful change to the humid, hot days we've been experiencing over the last few weeks!

I went outside after my shower and found it had been raining for a few hours before I woke up... how wonderfully refreshing is that?

Okay, I can't do the laundry, but I'm not complaining in the least because the garden really needs it.  And it's saving me doing the watering by hand today... and even now, looking outside, it's raining yet again after stopping only 20 minutes ago.  And I do love the rain.

It's lovely thing to keep us all hibernated indoors watching movies, reading books or listening to music... or just simply catching up on lost sleep.  Like this morning, I just didn't want to get out of bed; and when I found it was raining, it made me want to stay in bed all the more.  And do you blame me?  I mean, Summer is just around the corner, and we get to have a nice cool day in the middle of a week of boiling hot ones... yep, it would have been ideal to just hide under the sheets and snooze for another hour or so.  But I got out of bed instead and went outside and photographed the garden inbetween showers of rain and eating breakfast... hahaha...

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'll be doing today.  I am hoping to get in and clean out a set of drawers in one of my wardrobes for my art/craft bench next year.  Then, I'll be also looking for a few things around my bedroom that I've been searching for the last week (and can't find).  And then, I might re-read my last chapter of 'Angel Love' to get my head around what is going to happen next... which is?  Well, I don't know because I don't plan my books.

Well, there's my day.  I'll also get my head back into 'The Watcher' too... it's been a while since I plugged into it and read a bit of it.  And being a wet day, it's a good day for it.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment