Saturday, July 5, 2014

Busiest Week Ever!

Since last Friday, I've been so busy I haven't had time to scratch - no really... it's been that busy in my life. This is a good thing and a bad thing.  For people with my medical condition, it's good to keep busy, but then, it's also not good as well as we can burn out easily.  And this is what I've done.  I've burnt out; feeling it around 10pm last night... not fun.  So, I caught an early night and slept in this morning.

I did have some plans for today and wrote them down on a notepad and slept better than I have in months... must be because I had them running around in my head for that long.

This morning, I got up at around 8:30am and did 3 loads of laundry, put out the rubbish and recycling and then made a terrarium for the hall table.  It's a desert one; so it doesn't need any light, very cool!  I put shells I had collected from the beach the last time I was at Gabe and Kat's place. 
Then, I moved the brown converting chair downstairs and sorted out that awkward corner next to the stereo system so it will never get messy again.  That chair will house only two boxes of my sewing and knitting gear and that's it.  I can open the cabinets and get in there if needs be... not too bad.  Then!  I moved the big armchair from my bedroom into the office so I have somewhere to sit and read if I want to, instead of my office chair.  It's a comfy chair and I don't want it to go to waste.  I do have some nice cushions from the next room that I'll be using to make it nice and comfortable as well.  It's a nice 1960's type chair too. So, it won't be going to a chair place... very nice, and it suits the room and isn't too big.

Then, I decided that it was time to get in and check my mail online.  So, I jumped on here and did just that.  It's been a good morning of work, sorting out and making sure I start on cleaning out this room.  And I've done just that with the chair.  I'll begin throwing out other things soon... it's July, and I have until Christmas to have this room in the shape I want it in - and that's useful and not a junk room.  And I believe I'll get it there.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment