Friday, May 9, 2014

It's A Friday

Yep, it's the end of the week.  A Friday... the day where everyone goes out to Happy Hour and enjoys their well-earned pay and has takeaway, catches up with mates, families and just kicks back and loves it that they have two days to themselves.

For me, Fridays are usually days where I get a lot of housework done.  I catch up with laundry, washing up, cleaning out my art area and making sure the bins are emptied around my house and put out into the big green wheelie bin in my car port.  This is so I have my two days of bliss to myself.

It's been a busy day for me.  I got two loads of laundry done and one lot of hand-washing.  It all dried - well, except the towels have a bit of damp around the edges, but it's Autumn, that happens every year.  I got a lot of washing up done and the counter looking cleaner.  Then, I put away about 20 Magna-Pegs into a plastic zip-lock bag ready to be varnished next week for the markets the week after.

Then, I hopped online and checked my mail and looked around here.  It's been a busy old week and I'm looking forward to my weekend of hanging out with my family at my brother's house this Sunday for Mother's Day.  We're having lunch there and all bringing something to eat.

I'm looking forward to going.

Anyway, I've also been trying to get some cd's burned but the new ones I bought were the wrong ones - only for pictures - and my car spat out the one I tried it out in.  So, I'll keep that lot for photos only and go back to K-Mart and get some cds to burn music onto for the car; as I don't want to stuff up my original cds.  
Tomorrow, I'll be doing that.  Also tomorrow, I'll be making a huge salad for Sunday.  I love making salads; so much I can put into it and yet it's going to be a lot of fun getting it to work out.  Which reminds me... I must boil some eggs tonight for tomorrow.  I'll be adding in some unsalted cashews, cranberries, eggs, corn, split olives, lettuce, paprika, mushrooms and other great little surprises too... and I'll spice up the mayonaise I've made with something else I've found makes it taste gorgeous.  Yummo... I can't wait until Sunday.

Well, that's been my Friday.  The weekend beckons for us all, doesn't it?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment