Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Already?

Wow!  I've missed a few days.  

Well, today, I woke up early, ate breakfast, and was out the door just after 8am to get the Pajero to Mum and Dad's house so Mum could drive it to her friend's house for her Mah Jong day.  She goes and plays Mah Jong each Tuesday with a group of girlfriends around the city and usually uses Dad's car.  But today, he has to use his because one of his old bosses is very sick and asked him over.  The old boss is Tony, who Dad used to drive Limos for and he's not going so hot.  So, of course, I took the 'Green Beastie' over there.  I did have plans to vacuum the car out today and make it nice and clean... but they can be done on Thursday; as tomorrow is a shopping day.

Anyway, seeing the car port is empty today, it also gives me a chance to sweep it out and tidy it up properly and set up my stall properly too, and time myself.  I can take photos of it and see if it works too.
I have other plans today too.  I have to mow the lawn, tidy up the edges and water the plants this arvo.  This won't take long, but it'll be good for the garden.

Yesterday was good.  I took along some of my 'Itty-Bitty Jugs' to my craft group to show the ladies what I'll be selling in two weeks' time at the Creative Markets ... and some of them said they'd come and have a good look at the other designs I have at home - as I only took along a few of them.  So, that's a good thing.

I've also been trying to read more lately.  With the markets starting up and again, and my new Romance Writing Group just beginning, I'm finding there's not really a lot of time to read much.  But just before bed is a good time.  I'm squeezing in a few chapters at around 11pm or so... yeah, a bit late, eh?  Oh well, at least I'm trying.
Anyway, you can see my year is starting off as busy as hell.  How's yours?  Busy?  Or is it slowly getting back into order?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment