Saturday, January 4, 2014

Resolutions Revolution...

It's a really hot day today.  A day to sit around in the cool of my office and think about what the year may bring me and my family.

So, here I am on the net, surfing around, looking at things and then, I wandered onto Peter Walsh's Facebook Page and realised it's exactly what I needed to get in and do... begin looking at my house again.

Yes it's had a few places organised and clean, but not all the places are properly tended to... so what will I do about it?  I'll do what I'm supposed to do:  clean them out, tidy them up, and keep them tidy permanently.

I have problems doing this.

I know I do, but they have to be done.

So, what do you wish to get done this year?  And I mean, what's your whale of a job?  What's your main biggie of thing - the elephant in the room - that needs to be looked at and sorted out?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment