Friday, January 24, 2014

I Found The Kitchen Counter!

Yep... I found it!  My kitchen counter has been hiding under a whole pile of junk for years and today and tonight, I found it!

What happened was that I lost power while I was online this morning.  Fortunately, it was after I did two loads of laundry, saw the skies and pulled it all in from outside and put it all on the clothes horse.  Then, two lots of electricians showed up to check on it and it turned out to be something really expensive that had to be done; as half the unit complex had power and the other half didn't... damn!

Anyway, in the two hours I had to myself, I cleaned up the area near the fish tank, and put away a lot of stuff next to the pantry, photographed my Crafty Pegs stuff and put that away.  Then, I put all the photographs on the set of drawers I have sitting at the top of stairs that I'm using as a hall table right now (as I'm saving up for a real hall table).  
I spent around 3 - 4 hours painting; even after the power came back on.  I just got into a groove and didn't wish to leave it. 

Well, before long, it was time to take a break and so I sat down and did some proof-reading for the romance group I'm taking part in tomorrow and took some notes for it.  Then, I was back at it for a little while and made a pizza dough for dinner.

Now, it's late, and I have to get to bed as I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.  I have to learn to program the Tom-Tom to get me to Waterford tomorrow; and back.  It's going to be an experience.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment