Sunday, October 13, 2013

Chill-Out Sunday

I've had a busy few days, so today, I'm not doing anything much.  Today, I got 2 loads of laundry done, hung out and that was it ... that's all I'm doing today.  I don't plan on doing much else except painting some pegs and pencils.

Yesterday, I was over at Mum and Dad's house to get in and start on their housework.  I washed Mum's car, changed their sheets from Winter to Summer sheets and brought their sheets home here to wash them.  Then, I gathered together all the junk mail and news papers into a large rubbish bag to toss out.  I also brought home all my toiletries so I could begin cleaning up the house when I was there next tomorrow afternoon.  I have yet to vaccuum, wash the floors and do the shopping; but I'll do all that towards the end of the week when their return time is closer.

All their bills are soon due to come in; and I'll pay them as soon as they are.  This week, I'm busily running around after a few things.  I'll be driving out to the airport, so I know where to go on the day, and then I'm off to a bookstore near Stones Corner after visiting a friend at Logan Central.

It doesn't sound like much, but really I'm going to be travelling a lot; and going on the freeway for the first time in a long time.  I think I'm confident enough to do that now.  So, what have you got planned this week?  Busy like me?  Or is your week quiet?  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment