Thursday, September 19, 2013

Next Week...

It's been a little while since I last pottered around my garden, fixed something in my house, replaced an item and threw out an old thing or did something big to make my house work better.  Well, okay, it's only been since last Saturday, but it feels as thought it's been forever...  and this makes me feel lazy.

I have until next Thursday or so to buy new things.  These things are going to be a new folding 2-step ladder for the kitchen, a couple of metres of Muslin and an Easy-Step Matt for the back door.  Now, in the process, I'll be putting money away to save up for something the back yard I found at 'Barbeques Galore' at the Home-Maker Centre which will look great!  It's a two-seat outdoor setting, which is white, rust-proofed and very pretty; and you all know I've been looking for something like this for a long time - and I have tried looking online, through the free sites and on The Trading Post too - and so actually buying one is my best bet.  I'm just looking forward to having my house fixed up by the time Mum and Dad come back home next month.  And you know, that month will zoom by!  

Today, I did major, heavy housework for the first time in 2 months - since my Tennis Elbow!  I have been able to move heavy furniture and actually clean up the living room, dust and wash the kitchen floor!  The house looks and feels clean!  How good is that?  It's wonderful!  I feel great!  Now, that's downstairs done, I'll get in and do upstairs tomorrow morning before it gets too hot.  Might even get out and buy that Easy-Step Matt while I'm out at my folks' house checking on it.  

There's still things to get done here - as you all know - but I'm working at my own pace.  And I'm hoping to get everything I want to get done soon.  One thing I did get rolling is the plumbing report to my neighbour's landlord.  It's been very quiet next door for the last day or so... not a single sound at all has come from there for the last 48 hours.  So, I don't know if they're home or not.  But I am hoping the plumbing gets fixed up completely soon and that the water hammer is remedied; and that I don't have to live with it anymore.  This is so when we do wish to sell my place, it will definitely sell, and sell easily.  Well, until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

1 comment:

  1. A good time to sell is soon as I heard interest rates have dropped and the demand for buying has returned.

    ReplyDelete