Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Foating Between Two Homes

I'm not home right now... well, I am, but I'm kinda floating between my place and my parents' house while something gets sorted out at my place with my neighbour's plumbing and their landlord.

This means being away from my lovely collection of books and my home for, well, I don't know how long.  So, by day, I'll be here at home but at night, I'm not.  I feel as though I'm homeless right now and it's crap that I can't be where I want to be - at home with all my stuff, my vinyls, books, art gear and where my food and everything.  

So, this means, I'm unable to read anything.  Yeah, I'm just visiting my house right now as though I'm a house sitting and nothing more; and yet I've lived here for over a decade and my neighbours have forced me to live somewhere else while their landlord makes me feel like dirt and horrible.  The body Corporate won't help me and now?... now, I want to move. I want to move away from here and to another place where people don't act like asshats and there's more space to move.  
I've already had a meltdown over the phone with my brother on the other end and he'd really pissed off about my situation and he has said he'll help me get out of here and get the place fixed up as much as we can.  But it's already done up... it's the plumbing next door we have to get the landlord to fix up and the place will be good enough to sell.

Right now, I have the great advantage of starting a lovely little business on Facebook and I'm stoked about it!  But at the same time I'm really down in the dumps and depressed about what's going on too.  I went out and did more shopping than I needed because I need food here at home and at Mum and Dad's place too.  This sucks big-time.  I hate my life.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment