Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Autumn Is Here

Yes, I've found the days are short, yet hot; and the nights are warm but will cool down the later it becomes.  Autumn is here and I love it when the seasons change to the cooler months.  
And yes, another week has started too.  I've got all my laundry done, the wheelie bin is almost ready to be put out, I've attended my Craft Group this week and I have my shopping day this week too.  Then, on Thursday, there's my chiropractor to go and see as well.  This is one busy week and it's barely started.  There's also the antenna people to come and fix the destroyed antenna that Mother Nature tried to rip off my town house.  And the tree out the front of my unit complex behind some of the letterboxes has some long cracks down the trunk of it and along the upper-most large branches too, so it might have to be lopped - I'm not sure; we'll have to see what the Body Corporate says first.

Anyway, it's time to get back to my life here and hopefully finish fixing up and packing up my junk from my house to either give away to charities or throw in the bin.  I still have a few bags by the front door that need delivering to a charity; then I can get more done to toss out and tidy up.  But I'm going well.

Today, I went and got all my laundry done, hung out and finished before 10am.  In between loads, I checked the mail and found a parcel I had been expecting showed up for me.  It's a necklace Kellie Smith sent me of a necklace she designed and showed us all on Facebook.  It's just lovely; and I ended up wearing it home from the post office and hanging it up on my necklace holder immediately so I could use it when I wanted to.  Very cool.

For the rest of today, not sure what I'm up to.  There's still some cleaning up to get done, washing up and other things too.  So, until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm/cool and remember, I'm always here.     

No comments:

Post a Comment