Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Small Problem - Solved!

You may have noticed that I'm no longer uploading photos onto the blog directly.  Well, no problems.  I've just run out of room on my blogger account to upload them. So, what I've done is create an album on Photobucket - and a link to it on the sidebar - for you all to go to so you can find the photos I'm talking about.  Right now, there's two photo links there.  One is of my collections of books and coin purses and the other is of the same name as this blog.  Now, what I'll be doing is uploading photos for the blog posts and dating them so you can look at them at your leisure and you can then relate them to each blog post.  It's easy.  And as each album becomes a little full, I'll establish another and then another... and don't worry, I'll keep you guys posted about them by reminding you where to look and in which albums.  And as time goes by, I'll remove the older albums to keep this as confusion-free as possible (for all of us).  

So, there you go, photos are still around, just in another place.  I hope you guys still enjoy my posts and don't mind clicking onto the album link on the sidebar.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember, I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment