Thursday, May 17, 2012

Legends


I was going on my daily walk this morning and listening to Queen when their famous - and brilliant - song 'Who Wants To Live Forever' playing and it got me thinking about all those people in the world who have made a mark in our world and have passed away.  Then, the thought passed through my mind of whether I'd want the same thing; of making a big enough mark in this world so that nobody of the public forgot me - I don't just mean my family and friends - I mean people of the greater community.
Would it take a good part of my life to be famous?  Or would be too much for me to do this?  Is it the small things or the bigger things that people would remember me for?  Is this the kind of thing you'd like to be remembered for?
During my walk, I thought about all the great legends that have come into my life and have lived their great lives.  Some of them have stayed a long time with us, while others have had their flames flicker out too soon sadly.  However, they have all left a mark on our lives and in this world that none of us will forget.  It was just something I was thinking about; and thought to share with you all.  Until my next post, take care, keep safe and warm and remember I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment