Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just In Time!

It's pouring rain outside right now.  But an hour ago, it wasn't.  The sun was out, the birds were singing and it was lovely and hot with a slight Autumn breeze cooling the day.  Yeah, an hour ago, it was nice and dry around Logan City.  And an hour ago, I had just arrived home from shopping... however I did notice the clouds were gathering for this rain.  So, it wasn't a big surprise.  
I started out my day in the bright morning sun, with very little cloud dulling the gorgeous blue skies.  But as the day wore on, more and more clouds moved in to remind us that the rain that was predicted by the weather bureau was indeed coming.  We were expecting it a lot sooner in the week... I just hope it's not raining too much tomorrow.  Friday?  I don't care, I'll be home.
Well, today's shopping was good.  I found some good yarn to knit with at Life Line - lovely and colourful - and a cool shot glass that was from Nevada in the USA; a CSI one. Yep!  One from the show!  I'm going to give it to Mum as she was a bigger fan of the show than I was.  Anyway, I also found a cute little sock purse.  This is where a coin purse is made from two baby's socks; very tiny and cute!  I love it with its smiley faces.
At Woolworths, I forgot my Eggplants and so thought to wait until Coles.  Boy!  Was that a mistake!  It looks like I'll be getting Eggplant tomorrow while I'm out at Mum and Dad's place.  And tonight it'll be nachoes for dinner.  Yummo!  I do love making them.  
But I got in and bought my Mega B Anti-stress vitamens and then filled a prescription and bought all I needed for the house; which wasn't much seeing Mum and Dad left me a fair bit of their food before going on holidays.  I ended up buying a lot of the things I've wanted to buy for a sometime and haven't been able to afford.  This is good as I can go back to my normal spending when my next pay comes around.
Otherwise, today, I managed to buy Little Miss Stevie's food and saw the Happy Plants that the fish need at the pet store; and I'll buy them that one day soon.  Then, I saw Jane Poole at the cab rank and we didn't get to talk much as a few cab showed up at the same time and we quickly said our farewells.  Yes, it's been a good day; and the best part of it is that I beat the rain home.  Until my next post, take care, keep warm and safe and remember, I'm always here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment