Friday, July 24, 2015

This Week of Illnesses

This week, I've been trying to shake the bug that's gone around a good percentage of Brisbane. Yep, I caught it and now the cough is the only thing I need to shake... damned thing.

It's been a good week though. 

I got my large painting finished, found an Ankh at Life Line - and fixed it up in a new frame - and then sorted out some photos today at K-Mart for a new line of work I'm hoping to get out there next year to sell at my Crafty Pegs stall.

Yes, I'm constantly planning and working on new things for my stall; and they are things to keep the money coming in and people looking at new things I've made from one year to the next.

This year, I have made the table clothes six months ahead of schedule and gotten in a Lucky Dip box.  I'm really happy about this and so I'm saving up money for the next markets in September at Logan Village - which should be good.

Otherwise, this past Wednesday I learned the intricate art of Sand Art at the Logan Art Gallery.  It was lovely to learn something which is from India... I just hope I remember how to do it while I'm demonstrating it at the Arts in the Park Festival in 2 month's time. I'm also reading again and writing again too - which I'm really pleased about, as you can well imagine.

So, how's your week going? Good I hope. Mine has been okay. I just hope I can get rid of this cough before next weekend. Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment