Friday, March 6, 2015

Seven Days Away!

It's just a week away from the day I get my head shaved.

One week... 

Seven Days...

That's not very long!

Am I worried?  Am I excited?  Am I nervous?  Am I scared?  Yes to all of those above questions, and more.  I'm terrified this will go terribly wrong.  But in all honesty I'm keeping positive that I'll be able to get this done right.

I've begun to have a few emotional times about shaving my hair off.  But that's expected; especially seeing I haven't had my hair this short since I was 12 years old... that's well over 20 years of having long hair.

This will be a huge change... massive... and I'm hoping Pantene does make it into a beautiful wig for somebody out there who will love to be a redhead while they're going through treatment.

Are you doing the World's Greatest Shave this year?  If not, why not?  And if so, how far are you willing to go?  Shaving?  Colouring?  How much have you raised so far?  As for me, I've raised over $500 so far... there's still a long way to go until I reach my goal of $1,000.  You never know, I might yet reach that goal.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment