Monday, January 26, 2015

Let's Get Organised - 2015!

Okay, this has been a bit late in coming, but I'm right into it this week; along with other things as well.  So far, I've been onto Peter Walsh's Facebook page and watched all his Youtube videos and have listed down the ones I really need to get done - and not worried about the ones that I have still got working from last year.

So far, I got three of the things on my list done and dusted!  Yay!  How cool is that?  Okay, there's more things to get done, but I mean, I'm not going to rush this and I'm damned proud of how far I've come in the last two weeks.  I'll tell you how far I've come so far:

I've created a Donation Box - which I've filled up once and taken to the Life Line Super Store; and it's now on its second filling, ready to be taken there again.  I'm noting down how many times I fill up that box as well, so I keep track of how much stuff leaves the house.

So far, I've thrown out three big bags of paper rubbish into the wheelie bin; that was just in the last two days.  This is something I'm very proud of myself about... the bin is half full and I'm hoping to get it filled up completely before Tuesday night - which is bin night.

Then, I've organised my work station area so I can pack up everything nice and quick in readiness for the upcoming work bench.  Dad is as excited about building this thing as I am.  He asked me how much leg room we have with my budget and when heard it was a little over $100, well, he was thrilled - and surprised - that I have that much money saved up.  We are looking forward to getting it in the back area so I can have my shelves up, all my craft and art thing in one space and my living room can be cleaned up properly.  

I've gone through my table linen, and I've found a place to put them for when I need them.  It's good to have them in a spot where I can grab them when I need to put them out.  I also have a few other things - like aprons, hot pot holders and covers for salads - hanging up on hooks near the pantry instead of in the drawers where I can't find them.  

So, there you have it, my first two weeks of my Let's Get Organised for 2015.  It's been great and busy and I'm feeling good about this year too.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment