Thursday, January 29, 2015

A Busy Morning

This morning, I was up nice and early and out the door after a good breakfast to get in and do some things before I dropped into Mum and Dad's place for an hour or so.

First off, I went up to Officeworks, where I had spied a chair for my new workbench online; and I wanted to see it for myself and try it out.  
It was beautiful and comfortable.  So, I looked for a black one, but there were only white and red chairs left in stock.  Oh well, the red one was pretty, and so I picked that one up and bought it.  At $88.00 it wasn't too bad in the hip pocket.  The one problem I encountered was that the box didn't fit in the boot of my car; but in the back seat, another thing I didn't worry about too much. 

The next place I went off to was Target.  I had gotten fitted for a bra there yesterday, and found one of them I had purchased was heavily padded - something I definitely don't need.  So, I took it back for a refund to get something else.  I ended up buying another bra, a pair of knickers (to replace another pair which were really old) and a new night shirt with the Batman symbol on it.  I ended up spending the original $35 I had gotten refunded for one bra... how ironic is that?

Well, I was off to Mum and Dad's house and had a chat with Mum while drinking an ice coffee and trying on my dress for tomorrow night's art opening at the Gallery.  And my dressed fitted me; which I'm pleased about, and it's a lovely dress too.  Mum's really happy I didn't give it away; and that I still love the dress.

I stayed for a few hours and thought to leave, after my second ice coffee (these weren't big drinks), and I really did need to come home to prepare for tomorrow.  You see, I have to start really packing up my gear in the craft area and get in and clean it up... so my work bench can fit right in that spot with the smallest amount of fuss.  I'm really looking forward to this happening.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment