Monday, December 22, 2014

This Week...

This week which is the busiest for a lot of us. Christmas is on its way and there's presents to buy, food to make, people to accommodate for and roads to safely drive along... and I really mean it on that last one.

This week is filled with public holidays.  It's gonna be a hot one for Aussie and anyone in the Southern Hemisphere and a challenge for us to stay cool; and vise versa in the Northern Hemisphere.  However, Christmas is Christmas for everyone, everywhere... no matter who you.  Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, it's still going to be public holidays out there.

This week, I've gotta get a lot done.  But today, I got more done than I expected.  There was the mail checked, the banking done, money taken out, money put across, money, money, money... yep it makes this damned world go round don't it?  

It sure does!

But we need it to get things done.  And done I got the needed things worked on.

Tomorrow is another busy day of me doing what's needed for my place.  This includes packing most of my gear, washing the car, cleaning up the house as much as I can and making sure I have everything all sorted out to go by the end of the week.  
Then, I have to make a dip for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  No probs... it won't take long.  And then, before I know it, those days will be here... rushing, hurrying us along like a fast-running river, making us, taking us along on the hot sunny days of the Orgy of Greed (aka: Christmas Day) and I'll be there taking it all in... enjoying myself with family.

Yes... life will be slowing down once I have a few days off.  A few days... yeah... to enjoy the sun, the salt air and kicking back and reading books and writing a little.  And maybe to go out and do some driving around Lismore and Mullumbimby.  Now, that'd be wonderful to do before I get home.  

So, what are you plans over this time of year?  Anything fun?  Anything interesting?  Or are you just kicking back and watching the days travel and cruise by with a few drinks and family close to you?  Until my next post, take care on the roads, stay safe out there and Merry Christmas to you all... I'll be doing another post or two before the New Year.... and as usual, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment