Thursday, September 4, 2014

Busy Week... Messy House

This week has been busy, really busy, and I've still got the house to clean up.

So much has been going on and yet I can't seem to keep up with what needs to be done; don't you just hate it when that happens?  Yeah, me too.  

Anyway, I've been suffering from Tennis Elbow - again - but this time in left arm, and I'm left-handed, which makes it feel worse than it probably is.  However, I think it's getting better now as it's not bugging me as much as it did a few days ago.  Hopefully, it's getting better.

Today, I didn't really want to get out of bed (what's new?  It's been cold in the mornings).  But I did and got in and did a bit of laundry, put away some wiping up, put out the rubbish and started on working on finishing off two more picture frames and starting two more... they look great!  I'm so pleased with the finished ones and with the other two I'm hoping to sell as a pair.

Well, the day just zoomed by as I sat and listened to the radio, worked on my things, varnished what needed to be varnished and wrapped them up in cellophane and set them to one side ready to pack into a nice new box for the markets.  I'm hoping to sell a lot more at next week's market and save up to buy a new work desk for my work station.  The shelves will be going to a local charity and my new brown table will be given away to my folks to take to the coast to use as a dinner table out the front of their caravan.  It's a nice stable card table I bought to use, but when I get the new larger table for my work station, I'll use my green one (with the paint all over it) at the markets with a table cloth on it, I'll have no use for the nice new one.
The good thing is that my craft area will have more storage space and I'll be able to put things underneath the new desk, hang shelves off the wall and have a good light to work by too.  Well, this is the plan... fingers crossed, touch wood!

Anyway, I'm going well for the next markets.  There's still some coat hangers to get done, more picture frames I want to get painted up and wrapped, and more pegs I want to finish up too.  This week is busy, but good; as most weeks are.

How is your week going?  Good or bad?  Busy or boring?  I'd love to know... until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment