Sunday, August 10, 2014

I Can't Believe It!

Okay!  I'll start with last Sunday... yep, a whole 7 days ago.  

I thought to do some work on my craft stuff and was waiting for some paint to dry when I took a break and went out into my garden, snapped off a piece of Malaysian Radium Weed and applied the sap to a BCC on my left arm.  This thing had been on my arm next to my watch for over a decade and it wasn't doing anything much - just becoming rough, itchy and a little problem to me.  So, seeing I had a plant in my yard which my friends had been praising cured skin cancers, I thought to give it a try.

Why not?  What did I have to lose?

Nothing... right?

Yep... so I dabbed it on and went back inside.  I did it again later that day before dinner and started dinner as it began to get cold.  

Later that night, I felt as though I wanted to scratch my arm off!  This was the sap taking affect on my arm... damn it was itchy!  But I remembered Anne telling me to not scratch it, and to leave it alone.  So, I did.  

The next day, I went off to craft group, leaving my arm free from my sleeves and dabbing on more of the sap in the morning and just before I left to go to craft group.  Well, it bugged me even more!  Anne told me it was looking good, and she said it'll work within the week or so, that the skin will just fall off and it'll be pink underneath; that there's going to be brand new skin underneath it all.

So, I watched it each day and saw it get all bubbly and messy.  And did it itch!  I didn't scratch it - even though I wanted to.  Today, it looked very dried up and ready to come off, but I left it alone.  And tonight, about half an hour ago, I bumped it and the scab of it peeled off nice and easy.  Sure enough - just as Anne told me - the skin is nice and smooth underneath and it's pink, new skin!  Very cool!  

I'm amazed and wouldn't have believed this worked unless it actually worked on me... and it has!  Just simply amazing and a much better and simpler way of treating these skin cancers than burning them off... but that doesn't mean you don't go to the doctor.  It also doesn't mean I'm not going either to get this checked out; which I will in a few days' time, just to make sure it's all gone.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment