Friday, April 4, 2014

It's Friday!

Everyone loves Friday.  I love Friday.  There's so much to do on a weekend, and yet so little.  And this weekend, I want to get my pegs worked on again, so much so that I'll have a lot more stock to put out at the end of the month.

However, there'll be a bit of housework... not much, just a bit of vacuuming, dusting and washing the kitchen floor - you know, the basics, before I even consider getting into working on my Crafty Pegs.  I also want to work on Chapter Two of my new book and the last few chapters of my Fry Nelson trilogy... and finish that off before I start looking at book one of that to edit it and fix it up.

But it doesn't mean I haven't been busy this week.  I've been out and about mainly working on my garden, and have bought myself something to help with my physical fitness.  I bought a set of weights - 1kg, 1.5kg and 2kg - that are to start me off on the road to building up my arm muscles and core muscles again.  I know I'm not going to be exactly like I used to be in my 20's, but I'm going to try to get myself to a point where I can pick up heavy items without feeling as though they weigh more than they really do.

Anyway, that was on Wednesday - my really busy day of the week.  Today, I was out and about looking at new things I could do with my stall.  However, I found that I have enough things to work on with it.  Even Mum said to not do too much with my work, unless somebody asks me to.  I am working on trying to get the coathanger to be personalised with writing on them... and hopefully, they'll look good once I get into the swing of doing them.  Otherwise, things are going well.

I was looking for my photos from my childhood for the last week, and just the other day, I found them all!  So, I picked up all my autobiographical stuff and put it into a briefcase I had from when I was working.  I don't want to lose this stuff again.  But then again, I want to organise this briefcase a lot better than it is now so I can work on my life better too.  This will take time.

And speaking of organising... I still have a few things to sort out with my decluttering for the year.  The living room is going well as I've put away all the Christmas and Halloween gear into their proper boxes and looked for my Peace Flags at the same time (without success) and then, I have moved all my tea pots from the credenza to the place where the halloween stuff used to sit.  Yep, I'm trying to make more room on the credenza so it looks better, and cleaner, and I don't have to dust so much.  But honestly, I want to do something with my bathroom... it looks okay, I guess, but I want to do something with it where it has more personality as it looks a little like I'm staying at a hotel, rather than my own home.  Still gotta think about what I want to put in that room.  Sure, it's got a few things that make it purely mine, but I want to put in some touches that say it's mine completely... it just seems a little dull.

So, what have you been up to that has kept you busy this week?  A lot around the house, around town and around your life?  Or have you had a slower week - if it's the latter, lucky you!  I did have a few problems later in the week involving my cousin, who took something I said on facebook the wrong way... but then, you can't please everyone, and you can't always help the people you hope to help in your life.  Well, I hope my cousin feels better in herself soon, not because it'll make me feel better.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment