Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Long Weekend

Tomorrow is Good Friday and there's plenty to do as I ready my presents for my family.  As I posted earlier last month, I'm not giving chocolate to anyone this year, instead I'm giving plants or presents to them.  So, Mum and Dad are getting an Italian Cookbook I thought they'd love (as Dad loves his meat), my brother and his partner are getting a plant I've got in the garden and Riley, my niece, is getting a gorgeous pendant I bought at Brunswick Heads over Christmas.  

Now, I normally give chocolate, but after finding exactly how much Palm Oil we all do use in our lives, I think it wasn't right to give the milk chocolate eggs and stuffs I normally gave.  And when I bought the dark chocolate goodies for myself, I read all the ingredients on the packaging and made sure the ingredients were right... and they were.  

I'm hoping to go to my parent's house tomorrow or Sunday and give them their Easter pressies.  I hope they love it.  By then, they'll have Jay the Wonderdog there... yes, Kat and Gabe's dog there. I hope to see this wonderful woofy as I haven't seen her in a long time.

Well, today is going to be busy - unlike the rest of the week.  I thought this week was going to be busy, but it wasn't.  So I stayed home, read a bit, wrote a bit and basically just hung around the house enjoying the Lunar Eclipse and doing a few things around here.  Otherwise, this Saturday, I'll be varnishing what I've done, cleaning up the craft area and putting everything away and then, I'll make sure it's all ready for the markets on 27th, April.  Next week, is my week off from working - as usual.  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! Just consuming a hot cross bun for morning tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh... nice. I've bought some of those nice ones from Coles with Lemon-murtle in them. :D Only eaten one, but they're so nice, don't want to eat them all at once :P

      Happy Easter to you and your family too. :D

      Delete