Monday, April 14, 2014

Busy Week Ahead

My weekend was tiring after Saturday.  I had a friend over on Sunday morning for breakfast - he had hadn't seen me in a long time - and so I got to eat with somebody instead of just scoffing into my pancakes on my own and reading the paper over my kitchen table.

It's lovely when that happens, isn't it?

I spent Sunday reading a bit, cleaning up and working on a few things around the house.  Then, I watched a bit of 'Supernatural' Season 8 and went to bed at 9:30pm.  Yeah, I was tired from being a nightowl with the Saturday night movie, then stupidly being on Facebook for about 3 hours.  So, it was catch-up time for me.

Anyway, I slept wonderfully well last night and woke to a dull, cold day this morning.  I was going out this afternoon and got up to get ready for it.  However, I forgot a lot of things and wished I had stayed home in the end... as I forgot my purse which had money in it for my craft group.  I forgot my drink container for my milk drink and I forgot a few other things that would have made my day better... and when I arrived home, there was the bag with all the gear that I needed hanging off the chair by the door to the car port!  Grrr... I was so mad at myself for forgetting it.  But then, what can ya do?

It's been raining here and cooling down; so Autumn is most definitely here in Australia.  And with the Tropical Cyclone Ita being her destructive best in Far North Queensland, I'm sure we in for a lot more rain soon; along with cooler days.  
My week is looking kind of busy this week.  Tomorrow I won't have the car as mum has Mah Jong and will need it.  This will give me time to do a few things in my car port - namely get some pegs varnished and wrapped up ready to be sold.  Otherwise, I'll be hoping to repack the stores box and stock box this week to.  I don't want to be rushing through things next week as it's going to be a busier week than this week.  So, what are you up to this school holidays - or what's left of them?  Chilling out or on the go?  Until my next post, take care, stay safe and remember, I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment